I've sent in two headless dolls with notes on who they were (Addy and Felicity), and they replaced them for me no questions asked, but I think it might be a different story with a L.E. doll because otherwise people would be sending in all these bodies without heads asking for kailey, Marisol, Lindsey ect.. The dolls I asked for are still made and can be bought from AG so it wasn't a problem. I would attach a note, and then call twice. Once when she is in transit and then on the day scheduled for service to confirm that you want the head back (AG will know which day they should be working on orders that came in on the day your will). I've noticed that you pretty much have to hammer it in or they tend to ignore things. Good luck and lucky you for that Lindsey!

Shanna